If God doesn’t love you


If God doesn’t love you, he did not give your hands did not give you eyes. He did not give you a tongue to speak and you use everything which wander everything we wander our eyes and every give ears listen and mouth to cars and watch things that’s filthy and glorify the devil if God doesn’t love you, he did not give you faith and God they keep blessing to do like he said he give rain to the evil and the wicked and the good and he give blessing he gives the sun to shine upon the wicked and the good

If God doesn’t love you, he did not die on the cross for you if God doesn’t love you, he will not come to you and forgive your sin and and teach you how to live right and godly so that you make it to heaven if God doesn’t love you, you’re already in hell forever ever and ever and it’s it’s it’s it’s beyond belief. It’s amazingly beyond belief. If you if you go there, I mean, we just imagine we don’t sleep for one week it’s already horror, horrible, and hearing the music for months and months, I already slipped four hours five hours some people some people working midnight and sleep in the morning. I seen people like that you know and I seen people without legs and get problems and they were. I never complained much when I was a kid at all nothing but as I grow older, I feel like I get no problems, but I feel like God is nowhere to be found and I feel like extremely afraid that I’m going to hell even though when I was growing up, I always believe God loves me even though throughout all the problems I still believe God loves me, but when I grow up and you feel like there is no problems and that’s when I feel God doesn’t love me, and God is nowhere to be found you know I just so afraid of hell that I begin to hate God, but I guess if if you feel God doesn’t love you he already told you in hell like seriously if God doesn’t love you you already inhale and it’s scary beyond belief and you don’t want that to happen to anybody even your worst enemy it’s it’s not for human hell is made for the devil and his angels is not for human. It’s not for us.

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter