Jesus in the Bible
Jesus admitted in gospels
I AM
The messiah
Older than Abraham
Gods Son
Son of Man
Davids Master
Davids descendant
Father and I r One
My beloved Son in whom I am well pleased
Greater than Solomon
Greater than Jonah
Rejects Jesus rejects the One sent Him
Have the Son have life
Have the Son have the Father
Love the Son love the Father
Honor the Son honor the Father
Obey the Son obey the Father
Welcome the Son welcome the Father
I knocked at the door If anyone let Me come the Father and I will come to supper
Jesus admitted in revelation
I AM the Faithful and True
I Am the Amen
I Am Alpha and Omega
The Word of God
Beginning and the Ending
God never changes
Everlasting Father
Prince of Peace
Mighty Savior
Wonderful Counselor
Lord of all lords
King of all kings
Jesus often gave parables using plants animals creation
Because He is the Creator

