Verses for Hope

John 14:1-31 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?” .2 Cor. 5: 1-10 Do not lose heart, even when facing death.

Philippians 3: 7 “... But what used to be gain to me, now I consider loss for Christ's sake. Rather, I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have given up all of these things and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ."

1 John 2:17 And this world is passing away with its desires, but he who does the will of God lives forever.

1 Corinthians 2:9 True wisdom. "That which eye has not seen, and ear has not heard, and has never entered the heart of man: all that God has prepared for those who love him."

2 Corinthians 4:18 for we do not look at what is seen, but at what is unseen, because what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

John 16. “In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Rev 21:27 but nothing unclean will enter it, nor any[one] who does abominable things or tells lies. Only those will enter whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Isaiah 59:1-2 1Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither His ear heavy, that it cannot hear. 2 But your iniquities have separated you and your God, and your sins have hid His face from you, that He will not hear.










このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis