Miracles in My Life

 I want to write down things I remember about God answering my prayers 

1. tire repairs. 2016
2. ease the pain on my left knee after falling from motorcycle in. 2016
3. find godisreal.today website, get baptized. 2017

2017 baptized followed God seriously for a year, 2016-2018 still with my ex, 
2019 broke up, extreme heart broken, lose money and depression started
2020 fear of COVID, no money, know hell for the first time, seeked God, late 2020 get attached to my female friend, loose friendship in mid 2021.
2021-2022 still believe in God and try to avoid hell but not first love, had some attachment with some other girls, not seriously loving God, obey out of fear but never really desired God, began to ask people to pray for porn addiction and started blocking porn for real
2023 met Wing, learn social skills a bit, and started emailing you
2024 not so close with Wing, started discussing things with you, renounce pride and gay, stop trying to be man, etc have better success with porn. still have some attachments with girls, although, not really want to date or marry girls anymore

3. moon with rings twice 2020 and 2022 and many stars during 2020 I stayed on the balcony at night for months looked for signs from him
4. Granted 3 shooting stars in the span of 10-15 minutes in 2020 although I thought he wouldn’t or couldn’t do it because I was just testing him. — Don’t give me 1, give me 3, if you see and hear me right now.
5. healed my gum on my wisdom teeth yesterday, been hurting for a week. 2024
6. Jesus spoke to me right in front of my face at around 12 pm, when I was on my knee praying for the 10000th time about my porn n lust sins. 2020
7. protect me many times in my childhood < 2020
8. heal my fever on the airport, in April 2024
9. Lost 10K, but I asked Jesus to give me 4K, and I will help people with it. I got exactly 4K, and I spent some to help out of obligation from my prayer, but spend the rest of my own stupidity. 2020
10. Gives me OTP code, when my old phone number doesn’t exist anymore. 2020
11. Set me free from demonic attacks. 2023
12. He gave me dreams. 2023
13. Instantly heal almost of my depression after years of suffering and dozens of prayers, begin to give me strength and hope to strive in life. 2024
14. help me to let go pornography after years of addictions and and hundreds of prayers. 2024
15. saved me from falling glasses and wall shelf. 2023
16. fix my phone (I think, not sure if the phone started because the water leaked dry out). 2020 
17. replaced my hatred pride anger and anxiety with love joy and peace. 2024
18. Answered me asking for certain things to be sold in the store that day and the exact units. (Happened few times) 2018 and 2020.
19. most importantly gives me faith in his Son Jesus Christ. chosen before the foundation of the world. <3


That is as far as I remember 
Praise God for that
I hope I don’t take him for granted and just abuse the one who loves me while chasing the one who despises me
Maybe because I am not used to be in healthy relationship and I am not used to be loved unconditionally by anyone growing up. That’s why I chased people when the leave and leave them when they stayed

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis