Don’t Compare 3

Jesus has given everyone a chance to find him to really really seek out until he comes

If you stop and look around to other people who have what we want in the flesh, we will feel angry

The only person we’re supposed to want to be like is Jesus

For many years, I didn’t work sometimes I get a job sometimes I don’t have a job

Before Jesus appeared to me, I was very poor. My parents were divorced. My mom was sick. Everything seemed very hopeless.

But after he came to me, he made possibilities

For money for work to take care of me, but only after he came, we have to want him to appear to us first after that like he said the kingdom of heaven, and after you find it, everything will be given to you

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis