Easter
It's so sad seeing all these "easter" church services online, which by using that Satanic pagan word "easter" and not God's word "First Fruits" hides from your congregation Christ's fulfillment of God's 7 Holidays.
By using the word "easter" your church remains in ignorance that God literally prophesied the VERY DAY of Christ's death on the cross, the VERY DAYS of his burial, and the VERY DAY of his resurrection.
It's truly sad to see. I grew up in these churches in Lancaster, Pa, and I see they are still doing the same thing. It' so sad. Everyone in church remains ignorant of God's prophetic Word, which is why they have no "ears to hear" that Jesus is returning on God's 5th Holiday of the year "Feast of Trumpets", also knows as the feast "no man knows day or hour".
Well, I guess the ignorance will continue for most church-goers right up until the day of Christ's return. Pathetic.
And by the way, I truly believe this is God's heart too! Here's why ... because God did NOT do these prophetic things so the world remains ignorant of them! NO WAY!!!! God wishes that EVERYONE would know the prophetic implications of His 7 Holidays! And why is that? Because this information is further proof of His existence! It would make believers of people! It even then reveals the time of Christ's return! But Satan is in the mainstream America protestant church world out to deceive (keep in darkness) the entire world!!!
So go on with your bad selves, get into that "easter" ya'll. Have a ball!!! I'm so glad God shut it all down this year, and that most of you won't get the chance to see your kids stumble around the yard hunting eggs! You should be teaching them the prophetic truths of God's Word while God has you quarantined in your house!!!
See less