Encouragement

 Blessings on you and your day with the Good Lord by your side and in your spirit.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)

God, I am weary and burdened by everything I am facing. I ask You for comfort and peace of mind as I trust in You alone for rest for my heavy heart and tired soul. Jesus, I praise You for being gentle and humble in heart. Thank You for the sacrifice of the cross so that, in the middle of my most unbearable days, I can approach the Lord as my Father and Friend, the One who carries me when it’s hard to move forward. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis