L—6 12-1-25

Dini, that is a good verse to memorize. Good for you.
I don't think I ever received your answers to the lesson #6 below.

Lesson 6: The Resurrection
1. What did Jesus tell His disciples in Luke 18: 31-33?
2. If Jesus had clearly predicted that He would rise from the dead and then failed to do so, what would this say about Him?
3. What did Jesus' friends do to make certain His body would not be taken? (Mark 15: 46)
4. What did Jesus' enemies do to make sure His body would not be taken? (Matthew 27:62-66)
5. List all the individuals or groups who actually saw the risen Christ, according to I Corinthians 15: 4-8.
6. What did Jesus do to prove He was not a hallucination? (Luke 24:36-43)
7.What would be true if Christ had not risen from the dead? (I Corinthians 15: 17)

8. Describe the change in Peter's life comparing Luke 22: 54-62 and Acts 4:1-22. 

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis