Rebukes

 Mikayla Kooper channel

By John Mulinde

1. He gave his house n go to mission field
2. He gave up his job etc

1. one night God appeared and said
IF I WERE COME TODAY I WILL NOT BRING U WITH ME

he was shocked
What is wrong?
1. He often lusted and stripped woman naked in his eyes and sorry but do it again sorry but do it again
2. Envy and self ambition wanna be the best get the glory and jealous
Wether anyone get promoted not us
Got better life
Got better friends partner etc

3. He thinks he gets many healing n miracles because he is worthy not because of God goodness and loves his people

4. Complacent or think they already good enough
ALWAYS CHECK OUR WALK WITH GOD

5. BITTERNESS AND UNFORGIVENESS
NOT MATTER WHAT be kind to your enemies and yes THATS WHY I HV NO PEACE ANGRY AT MY DAD
YES JESUS SAID DONT EVER THINK I MAKE MISTAKES I WILL JUDGE EVERYONE FAIRLY

DONT WORRY JUST LOVE UR ENEMIES BE KIND AND RESPECTFUL AS I ALWAYS BEEN
I ALWAYS BEEN HUMBLE BUT YES HATING PEOPLE BECAUSE INSECURITY N YES GOD HELP ME A LOT
NOT FORGIVENESS? U r not forgiven
Period. 

6. U cant go 99%with God (other testimony) be born again not just good Christian
Hate sin not matter how small
Thats my friend:) ITS SERIOUS 

7. Dont be hypocrite THE SAME STANDARDS U JUDGE OTHERS WILL BE MEASURED BACK TO U
SO STOP JUDGING START PRAYING AND HELPING UR ENEMIES 

AMEN AMEN AMEN

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis