Daily verses 31st Jan 2026

Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

-Revelation 1:3



And do this, understanding the present time:

The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

-Romans 13:11



The night is nearly over; the day is almost here.

So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light.

-Romans 13:12




Say this and MEAN IT, WITH ALL YOUR HEART:

I'm a sinner and need a Savior. JESUS, SAVE ME.

COME INTO MY HEART. I RECEIVE YOU NOW AS SAVIOR AND LORD.

I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead.

I GIVE YOU ALL MY HEART AND ALL MY LIFE.






このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis