God The Ancient One
I AM the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
[ Moreover He said, "I am the God of your father-the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' And Moses hid his face, for he was afraid to look upon God.
Exodus 3:6 ]
I AM the Holy Spirit who hovered over the chaos of this earth.
[The earth was without form, and void: and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Genesis 1:2]
I AM the light of Genesis that was before light was.
[Then God said, " Let there be light. and there was light.
Genesis 1:3 ]
I AM the sacred Shema of the ancients.
[Shima Israel, Adonal Eloheynu, Adonai Echad B (An ancient prayer translated! Hear, O israels The Lord our God, the Lord is one
Deuteronomy 6:4]
I AM the Holy One of Israel,
[For lam the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior
Isaiah 43:3a]
I AM the One whose ways are perfect.
[As for God, His way is perfect the word of the Lord is proven:
He is a shield to all who trust in Him.
2 Samuel 22.31]
I AM God,
the fear of Me is clean, enduring forever.
[The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever;
the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.
Psalm 19:9 ]
I AM the Holy of Holies.
[Then the priests brought in the ark of the covenant of the Lord to its place, into the inner sanctuary of the temple, to the Most Holy Place, under the wings of the cherubim. 1 Kings 8:6]
I AM the God of knowledge.
[Talk no more so very proudly:
let no arrogance come from your mouth, for the Lord is God of knowledge: and by Him actions are weighed. 1 Samuel 2:3]
I AM the Lord, sitting on His throne.
[In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up,
and the train of His robe filled the temple.
Isaiah 6:1]
I AM God who formed the earth to be inhabited.
[For thus saye the Lord, who created the heavens, who is God, who formed the earth and made it who has established it, who did not create it in vain, who formed it to be inhabited:
"Iam the Lord, and there is no other," Isaiah 45:18]
I AM understanding,
[But there is a spirit in man, and the breath of the Almighty gives him understanding. Job 32:8]
I AM God who is joined to the eunuch.
[Do not let the son of the foreigner who has joined himself to the Lord speak, saying, ' The Lord has utterly separated me from His people.", nor let the eunuch say, " Here I am, a dry tree." Isaiah 56:3 ]
I AM the God of all the holy prophets in scripture.
[ Then he said to me,
"These words are faithful and true."
And the Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servants the things which must shortly take place. Revelation 22:6 ]
I AM God who divided the sea.
[But lam the Lord your God,
who divided the sea whose waves roared - the Lord of hosts is His name.
Isaiah 51:15]
I AM the Lord of the dance.
[ Let them praise His name with the dance.
Psalm 149:3a]
I AM the Lord.
[ And God spoke to Moses and said to him:
"Tam the Lord. Exodus 6:2 ]
I AM the guiding star at Jesus' birth:
[ When they heard the king, they departed; and behold, the star which they had seen in the East went before them, till it came and stood over where the young Child was.
When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceedingly great joy.
Matthew 2:9-10]
I AM God who turns water into wine:
[Jesus said to them, "Fill the water pots with water.' And they filled them up to the brim. And He said to them," Draw some out now, and take it to the master of the feast.
And they took it. When the master of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and did not know where it came from (but the servants who had drawn the water knew). the master of the feast called the bridegroom. John 2:7-9]
I AM He of whom all the prophets foretold.
[ Philip found Nathaniel and said to him, We have found Him of whom Moses in the law, and also the prophets, wrote - Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph. John 1:45]
I AM the Root of the Offspring of David.
[I, Jesus have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.
Lam the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star Revelation 22:16]
I AM God who leads you into all truth.
[However, when He, the Spiritof truth, has come,
He will guide you into all truth;
for He will not speak of His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. John 16:13]
I AM God Whose rainbow is My everlasting covenant with you,
[The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant
Between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth. Genesis 9:16]
I AM the Root of Jesse.
[And in that day there shall be a Root of Jesse, who shall stand as a banner to the people; for the Gentiles shall seek Him, and His resting place shall be glorious. Isaiah 11:10]
I AM the God of Jerusalem, wherein is My name.
[He also built altars in the house of the Lord, of which the Lord had said,
"In Jerusalem I will put My name 2 Kings 21:4]
IAM the Creator of Israel
[I am the Lord, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.
Isaiah 43:15.]
I-AM the God who divided the waters.
[The Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong cast wind all that night, and made the sea into dry land, and the waters were divided.
Exodus 14:21]
I AM the fountain of the house of David.
[In that day a fountain shall be opened for the house of David and for the irhabitants of Jerusalem, for sin and for uncleanness.
Zechariah 13:1 ]
I AM God who shuts up the heavens.
[Lest the Lord's anger be ardused against you, and He shut up the heavens so that there be no rain, and the land yield no produce,
and you perish quickly from the good land which the Lord is giving you
Deuteronomy 11:17]
IAM God who turns water into blood.
[And the Egyptians shall know
that i am the Lord, when I stretch out My hand on Egypt and bring out the children of Israel from among them. Exodus 7:5]
I AM married to Israel
[Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and says " Return, backsliding Israel," says the Lord, "I will not cause My anger to fall on you. for l am merciful says the Lord: I will not remain angry forever" Jeremiah 3:12]
S