God of Eternity

I AM, I never change.

[But He is unique,

and who can make Him change?

And whatever His soul desires, that He does. Job 23:13 ]


I AM the First and the Last.

I Thus says the Lord, The King of Israel, and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: am the First and I am the Last: besides Me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:6 ]


I AM one.

[Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one !!

Deuteronomy 6:4 ]


I AM man's builder of faith through the ages.

[ By faith he dwelt in the land of promises as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise: for he waited for the city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God. Hebrews 11:9-10 ]


I AM ruler of both the night and day.

[Indeed, the darkness shall not hide from You, but the night shines as the day;

the darkness and the light are both alike to You. Psalm 139:12 ]


I AM the uncaused, eternal, self-existent One.

[Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever You had formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting,

You are God. Psalm 90:2 ]


I AM King forever and ever.

[-The Lord is King forever and ever & the nations have perished out of His land. Psalm 10:16 ]


I AM Spirit.

[ God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

John 4:24 ]



I AM the Alpha and the Omega

[I am the Alpha and the Omega

the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last Revelation 22:13]



I AM God whose eyes behold.

[The Lord is in His holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven;

His eyes behold,

His eyelids test the sons of men. Psalm 11:4]



I AM the same every day.

[Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Hebrews 13:8]



I AM the Word of Life, called the Bible.

[He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

Revelation 19:13]



I AM the cornerstone.

[Therefore, to you who believe, He is precious; but to those who are disobedient,

•The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone.

1 Peter 2:7 ]



I AM the resurrection and the life.

[Jesus said to her

"I am the resurreation and the life, He who believes to Me,

though he may dis he shall liver? John 11:25]


I AM not of this world.

[And He said to them,

"You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world:

I am not of this world. John 8:23]


I AM God who knows all my works through eternity.

[Known to God from eternity are all His works.

Acts 15:18 ]



I AM omnipresent.

[ Where can I go from Your Spirit?

Or where can I flee from Your presence?

Psalm 139:7]



I AM the One who simultaneously sees beginning and end.

[Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that dre not yet done, saying. My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure. Isaiah 46:10 ]



IAM God, ready to perform My word.

I Then the Lord said to me, "You have seen well,

for l am ready to perform My word. Jeremiah 1:12]


I AM Three-in-One, equal and eternal.

I For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit and these Three are One. 1 John 5:7]



I AM before the day was.

[Indeed before the day was, I am He; and there is no one

who can deliver out of My hand;

I work, and who will reverse it? Isaiah 43:13]


I AM all My names.

[Speak to Aaron and his sons, that they separate themselves from the holy things of the children of Israel, and that they do not profane My holy name by what they dedicate to Me: I am the Lord.

Leviticus 22:2 ]


I AM the self-sufficient,

self-sustaining, self-creating One.

[Then Moses said to God, Indeed, when i come to the children of Israel and say to them, ® The God of your fathers has sent me to you," and they say to me,

"What is His name?" what shall I say to them ?"

And God said to Moses,

IAM WHO IAM.®

And He said, "Thus you shall say to

the children of Israel, /AM has sent me to you. Exodus 3:13-14 ]



I AM God, there is no other.

[ That they may know

from the rising of the sun to its setting that there is none besides Me. I am the Lord, and there is no other. Isaiah 45:6 ]


I AM the Word, which was in the beginning.

[In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1 ]



IAM the rock of ages on which you stand.

[He only is my rock and my salvation:

He is my defense; I shall not be moved. Psalm 62.6]



I AM He who was, is and is to come.

[am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,' says the Lord,

° who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.®

Revelation 1:8 ]



I AM who lAm.

[And God said to Moses, "LAM WHO I AM.

Exodus 3:14a]



I AM the Everlasting God.

[ Then Abraham planted a tamarisk tree in Beersheba, and there called on the name of the Lord, the Everlasting God.

Genesis 21:33]



I AM He who inhabits eternity.

[For thus says the High and Lofty One who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy:

I dwell in the high and holy place, with him who has a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble,

and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

Isaiah 57: 15]



















































このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis