God of Every Creature
I AM the Lord, the fear of Me is the beginning of wisdom.
[The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who do His commandments.
His praise endures forever.
Psalm 111:10 ]
I AM the God of multiplisation and repraduation.
I Also God said to hims" I am God Almighty.
Be fruitful and multiply.
a nation and a company of nations shall prossed fram you,
and kings shall come from your body.
Genesis 35:11 ]
1 AM Jehovah, that is My name.
[ That they may know that You, whose name alone is the Lord, are the Most High over all the earth.
Psalm 83:18]
I AM the God of the seraphim.
[In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and the train of His robe filled the temple.
Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face,
with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew.
Isaiah 6:1-2]
I AM the God of all flesh.
[Behold, i am the Lord, the God of all flesh.
Is thera anything too hard for Me?
Jeremiah 32:27]
I AM the vine.
(1 am the vine, you are the branshes He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit;
for without Me you can do nothing.
John 15:5 ]
I AM the artist that all artisans draw from.
[And Bezalel and Aholiab, and every gifted artisan in whom the Lord has put wisdom and understanding, to know how to do all manner of work for the service of the sanctuary, shall do assarding to all that the Lord has commanded.
Exodus 36:1 ]
I AM Adonai Eloheynu, there is none other.
[That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting that there is none besides Me.
I am the Lord, and there is no other.
Isaiah 45:6]
I AM the God of the cherubim.
[And there / will meet with you, and I will speak with you from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are on the ark of the Testimony, about everything which I will give you in commandment to the children of Israel
Exodus 25:22]
I AM the foundation of the world.
I The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to perdition.
And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world,
when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
Revelation 17:8 ]
I AM invisible, yet all creation speaks of Me.
[For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse.
Romans 1:20]
I AM God, I want you to understand and know Me.
[But iet him who glories glory in this, that he understands and icows Me, that I am the Lord, exercising loving kindness, judgment, and righteousness in the earth.
For in these 1 delight.
Jeremiah 9:24]
IAM and you are My witnesses.
[l have declared and saved, l have proclaimed, and there was no foreign god among you: therefore you are My witness, says the Lord that I am God. Isaiah 43:12]
I AM glorified in you.
[And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and i am glorified in them.
John 17:10 ]
I AM God who made you a sign to the unbeliever.
[Thus you will be a sign to them, and they shall know that I am the Lord.
Ezekiel 24:27b]
I AM more than
all structures of steel, mortar and clay.
[Heaven is My throne,
and earth is My footstool. What house will you build for Me? says the Lord. Or what is the place of My rest?
Acts 7:49]
I AM jealous over you.
[ For you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.
Exodus 34:14]
I AM the exalted head over all.
[Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty; for all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours;
Yours is the kingdam, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all.
1 Chronicles 29:11]
I AM God who is joined to the foreigner.
[Let no foreigner who is bound to the LORD say, "The LORD will surely exclude me from his people." • Isaiah 56:3]
I AM God who speaks face to face.
[He (God) said, "Listen to my words: When there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams.
But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD. Numbers 12:6-8a]
IAM the sovereign ruler of all creation.
[Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all. Wealth and honor come from you; you are the ruler of all things. in your hands are strength and power to exalt and give strength to all.
1 Chronicles 29:21-12]
I Am your next breath.
[In His hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.
Job 12:10]
I AM the light of the world.
[When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "1 am the light of the world.
Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12]
I Am God, and all that is in heaven and earth is Mine.
[Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.
1 Chronicles 29:11 ]
I Am Immanuel, God dwelling among men.
[Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel (God with us).
Isaiah 7:14 quoted in Matthew 1:23]
I Am high and lifted up by all creation.
[Let them (all creation) praise the name of the Lard for his name alane is exalted;
his splendor is above the earth and the heavens.
Psalm 148:13]
I AM the outpoured Spirit on all flesh.
[In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
Acts 2:17]
I AM He who rejoices with those who rejoice.
[Rejoice with those who rejoice: mour with those who mourn.
Romans 12:15]
I AM the only Creator of all that exists.
[You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things,
and by your will they were created and have their being.
Revelation 4:11]
I AM Savior of both the Gentiles and the Jews.
[For l am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. Romans 1:16]
I AM He before whom every knee will bow.
[ It is written: "" As surely as / live," says the Lord,
"every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God."*
Romans 14:11 ]