God of Justice

I AM the righteous judge of all creation.

[ For He is coming to judge the carth.

With righteousness He shall judge the work and the peoples with equity. Psalm 98:9]


IAM the King of Kings.

[And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written & KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. Revelation 19:16]


I AM with the generation of the righteous.

[There they are in great fear, for God is with the generation of the righteous.

Psalm 14:5 ]


I AM God, My statutes rejoice the heart.

[The statutes of the Lord are right, ejolding the hear the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Psalm 19:8]


I AM the One who makes unbreakable covenants with man.

[ And I will establish my covenant with you. Then you shall know that Lam the Lord. Ezekiel 16:62 ]


I AM holy pure and undefiled.

[For l am the Lord who brings you up out of the land of Egypt to be your God. You shall therefore be holy for l am holy.

Leviticus 11:45]



I AM God, besides Me there is no god.

[Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts "I am the First and I am the Last besides Me there is no God.®

Isaiah 44:6]



I AM God by which all actions are weighed.

[ Talk no more so very proudly;

let no arrogance come from your mouth, for the Lord is the God of knowledge; and by Him actions are weighed.

1 Samuel 2:3]



I AM God, My testimony is sure.

[The Law of the Lord is perfect converting the soul:

the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.

Psalm 19:7]



I AM God,

My commandments enlighten the eyes.

[The statutes of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart;

the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes.

Psalm 19:8 ]



I AM the witness on your behalf.

[Then he said to them,

"The Lord is witness against you, and His anointed is witness this day, that you have not found anything in my hand.® And they answered, ' He is witness." 1 Samuel 12:5]



I AM righteous;

kings humble themselves before Me.

[So the leaders of Israel and the king humbled themselves; and they said,

The Lord is righteous. 2 Chronicles 12:6 ]



I AM God whose eyelids test the sons of men.

[ The Lord is in His holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heavens His eyes behold,

His eyelids test the sons of men.

Psalm 11:4]



I AM the Spirit of wisdom.

[The Spirit of the Lord Shall rest upon Him the Spiritor wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.

Isaiah 11:2]



I AM My ordinances.

[Therefore you shall keep My ordinance so that you do hot commit any of these abominable customs which were committed before you.

and that you do not defile yourselves by thems

I am the Lord your God.

Leviticus 18:30]



I AM the divine judge of all things.

[Far be it from You to do such a thing as this, to say that righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You!

Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Genesis 18:25]



I AM the law.

[For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days. says the Lord & I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts and I will be their God, And they shall be My people

Hebrews 8:10]



I AM My statutes, walk in them.

[Iam the Lord your God: Walk in my statutes,

keep My judgments, and do them. Ezekiel 20:19]




I AM judge of the living and the dead.

[And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead. Acts 10:42]


I AM the Spirit of the fear of the Lord.

[The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord. Isaiah 11:2]



I AM righteous.

[And Pharaoh sent and called for Moses and Aaron, and said to them,

"have sinned this time. The Lord is righteous, and my people and I are wicked." Exodus 9:27]



I AM perfect knowledge.

[Do you know how the clouds are balanced, those wondrous works of Him who is perfect in knowledge ? Job 37: 16]


I AM before whom every tongue will confess.

["As / live,' says the Lord,

'every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God!

Romans 14:11]



I AM the Lord who loves righteousness.

[For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteousness:

His countenance beholds the upright.

Psalm 11:7]



I AM the unbiased, impartial judge.

[Far be it from You to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous should be as the wicked; far be it from You!

Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Genesis 18:25]



I AM the Lord and

My judgments are righteous altogether.

[The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever;

the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether.

Psalm 19:9]



I AM He who sent Moses to deliver Israel

[And God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM.°

And He said, ° Thus you shall say to the children of Israel,

" I AM has sent me to you." Exodus 3:14]



I AM God and no one can reverse My acts.

[Indeed before the day was, l am He; and there is no one who can deliver out of My hand; I work, and who will reverse it?

Isaiah 43:13]



I AM to be feared above all gods.

[For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised;

He is also to be feared above all gods. 1 Chronicles 16:25]


I AM God who refines you.

[Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. Isaiah 48:10]


I AM My judgments

[ You shall therefore keep My statutes and My judgments, which if a man does, he shall live by them: I am the Lord. Leviticus 18:5 ]



I AM the Lord who heals you.

[if you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and

keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you, which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you. Exodus 15:26]































このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis