God of Mercy
I AM God who is merciful.
[Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say:
Return, backsliding Israel,'says the Lord;
I will not cause My anger to fall on you.
For l am merciful."Says the Lord;
"I will not remain angry forever:' Jeremiah 3:12]
I AM favor and I grant favor to whom I choose.
[Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say:
"Return, backsliding Israel' says the Lord:
" will not cause My anger to fall on you. For l am merciful' Says the Lord
"I will not remain angry forever. Jeremiah 3:12]
I AM God of the spotted and speckled.
['Then the Angel of God spoke to me in a dream, saylng. "Jacob," And I said, Here I am." And He said, Lift our eyes now and see, all the rams which leap on the flocks are streaked, speckled, and gray-spotted; for l have seen all that Laban is doing to you, Genesis 31:11-12]
I AM the Prince of Peace, prophesied by the prophet Isaiah.
[ For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder.
And his name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace, Isaiah 9:6]
I AM God who restores your soul.
[He restores my souls
He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake,
Psalm 23:3]
I AM the friend of sinners.
[The son of Man came eating and drinking. and they say, 'Look, a glutton and a winebibber, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!
But wisdom is justified by her children
Matthew 11:19]
I AM God, I tempt no one.
[No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to mans but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it.
1 Corinthians 10:13]
I AM the God of peace.
[Now may the God of peace who brought up our Lord Jesus from the dead, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant...
Hebrews 13:20]
I AM He who weeps with those who weep.
[Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep.
Romans 12:15]
I AM He who speaks from a position of mercy.
[Now when Moses went into the tabernacle of meeting to speak with Him,
he heard the voicerof One speaking to him from above the mercy seat that was on the ark of the testimony, from between the two cherubim;
thus He spoke to him. Numbers 7:89]
I AM Longsuffering.
[ The Lord is longsuffering and abundant in mercy. forgiving iniquity and transgression. Numbers 14:18a]
I AM My Spirit.
[Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17]
I AM gracious.
[For that is his only covering, it is his garment for his skin.
What will he sleep in ?
And it will be that when he cries to Me, I will hear, for I am gracious.
Exodus 22:27]
IAM the forgiver of all transgressions.
[Have mercy upon me, O God, according to Your loving kindness; according to the multitudes of Your tender mercies, blot out my transgressions.
Psalm 51:1 ]
I AM the manna which came down from heaven.
[ The Jews then complained about Him, because He said, "I am the bread which came down from heaven.'
John 6:41 ]
I AM the breath that gives you life.
[The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life. Job 33:4]
I AM He who will not remember your sins.
[l even I am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sakes. vand will not remember your sins.
Isaiah 43:25]
I AM the beloved in the Song of Songs.
[ He brought, meito the banqueting house and his banner over me was love. Song of Solomon 2:4]
I AM God who stretches out His hand.
[And the Egyptians shall know that I am the Lord,
when / stretch out My hand on Egypt and bring out the children of Israel from among them. Exodus 7:5 ]
I AM the Liberty you seek through My Spirit.
[Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the spirit of the lord is there is liberty.
2 Corinthians 3:17]
I AM ever faithful.
[ Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called faithful and True and in righteousness he judges and makes war Revelation 19:11]
I AM God in the midst of your land.
[ And in that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, in which My people dwell, that no swarms of flies shall be there, in order that you may know
that I Am the Lord in the midst of the land. Exodus 8:22]
I AM the forgiver of iniquity.
[Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases.
Psalm 103:2-3]
I AM abundant in mercy.
[The Lord is long suffering and abundant in mercy. forgiving iniquity and transgressions Numbers 14:18a]
I AM the altar of peace for your fear.
[ So Gideon built an altar there to the Lord, and called it The-Lord-Is-Peace.
To this day it is still in Ophrah of the Abiezrites.
Judges 6:24 ]
I AM the Lord who makes wise the simple.
[The law of the Lord is perfect, converting the souls
the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple.
Psalm 19:7]
I AM God who is daily full of new mercy.
[ Through the Lord mercies we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23 ]
I AM God who comforts you.
[I, even l, am He who comforts you.
Who are you that you should be afraid of a man who will die, and of the son of a man who will be made like grass?
Isaiah 51:12]
I AM God of the poor and stranger.
[When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not wholly reap the corners of your field when you reap, nor shall you gather any gleaning from your harvest. You shall leave them for the poor and for the stranger:
I am the Lord your God.
Leviticus 23:22 ]
I AM gentle and lowly in heart
[Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for l am gently and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:29]
I AM the Lord who exercises loving kindness.
[But let him who glories glory in this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord, exercising loving kindness,
judgment, and righteousness in the earths
For in these I delight' says the Lord.
Jeremiah 9:24]