God of Promise
I AM God and I want you to believe in Me.
I You are My witnesses,
"says the Lord,
*and My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after Me." Isaiah 43:10]
I AM He who places your tears in My bottle, in My book.
[ You number my wanderings; put my tears into your bottle; are they not in Your book? Psalm 56:8]
I AM God who shows you things to come.
[However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth: for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak: and He will tell you things to come. John 16:13]
I AM the seven Spirits and They are Me.
[And from the throne proceeded lightning, thundering, and voices, Seven lamps on fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God. Revelation 4:5]
I AM the Lord,
the fear of Me is a fountain of life.
[The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to turn one away from the snares of death. Proverbs 14:27]
I AM God, My secrets are with those who fear Me.
[The secret of the Lord is with those who fear Him, and He will show them His covenant. Psalm 25:14 ]
I AM life's guarantor of joy and health.
[Behold, I will bring it health and healing;
I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.
Jeremiah 33:6 ]
I AM God who will be found by those who seck Me with all their heart and soul
(But from there you will seck the Lord your God, and you will find Him if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul, Deuteronomy 4:29]
I AM and you shall know My names.
[Therefore My people shall know My name. Isaiah 52:6a]
I AM He who leads you in the paths of righteousness.
[He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Psalm 23.3]
I AM the architect of the last days.
[God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son.
Hebrews 1-1-2]
I AM the sole key-giver of heaven.
[And I will give you the Keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
Matthew 16:19]
I AM the God who hears.
[For that is his only covering, it is his garment for his skin.
What will he sleep in? And it will be that when he cries to Me, / will hear, for l am gracious. Exodus 22:27]
I AM the Lord who hears those who speak about My name.
[Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another
and the Lord listened and heard them so a book of remembrance was written before Him for those who fear the Lord and who meditate on His name Malachi 3:16]
IAM God who leads you to prophesy.
[And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. Acts 2:17]
I AM the soon-coming King.
[The the seventh angel sounded:
And there were loud voices in heaven, saying:
"The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever! Revelation 11:15]
LAM the Lord, I do not change.
[For I am the Lord, I do not change; therefore you are not consumed;
O sons of Jacob. Malachi 3:6]
[I AM always with you, wherever you are.
[lam with you always even to the end of the age.
-Matthew 28:20b]
I AM God who speaks through dreams.
[Then He said,
• If there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, make Myself known to him in a vision: I speak to him in a dream.
Numbers 12:6]
I AM God who reveals His form.
[l'speak with him face to face, even plainly and not in dark saying; and he sees the form of the Lord.
Why then were you not afraid to speak against My servant Moses?
Numbers 12:8]
I AM the healing you seek.
[But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement for our peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5]
IAM the Savior who will descend on the Mount of Olives.
(And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, which faces Jerusalem on the cast. And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two, from east to west mating a very large valley half of the mountain shall move toward the north and half of it toward the south Zechariah 14:4]
I AM God who gives you visions.
[And it shall come to pass in the last days," says God
•that i will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy. your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams. Act 2:17]
I AM God of those who are growing old.
[Even to your old age, l am He, and even to gray hairs I will cany you!!
I have made, and I will beas even I will carry, and will deliver you.
Isaiah 46:4]
I AM coming quickly.
[Behold, i am coming quickly Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown. Revelation 3:11]
I AM the One coming on the white horse.
Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True,
and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
Revelation 19:11 ]
I AM the soon rending of the heavens.
[Oh, that You would rend the heavens!
That You would come down! Isaiah 64:1a]
I AM the precision of My scripture.
[All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof. for correction, for instruction in righteousness.
1 Timothy 3:16]
I AM walting for you.
[Therefore the Lord will wait, that He may be gracious to you
Isaiah 30:18a]