God of Sacrifice

AM the Christ.

[He said to them, But who do you say that l am ?' Peter answered and said, The Christ of God. Luke 9:20]



I AM the cup of the blood.

[ Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you,

Lake 22:20]


IAM the eternal sacrifice.

[But this Man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down at the right hand of God, from that time waiting till His enemies are made His footstool. For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are being sanctified. Hebrews 10:12-14]


I AM the blood that cleanses you from sin.

[But if we walk in the Light as He is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 1 John 1:7]


I AM the crucified Messiah of Calvary.

[Therefore let all the house of Israel

Know assuredly that God has made this Jesus, when you crucified, both Lord and Christ. Acts 2:36]



I AM your righteousness,

[Clouds and darkness surround Him;

righteousness and justice are the foundation of His throne.

Psalm 97:2 ]



I AM the Yom Kippur offering to expiate all sins.

[ By that will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Hebrews 10:10]


I AM worthy to open and read the scroll.

[So I wept much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it.

But one of the elders said to me, ® Do not weep.

Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed

to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals.

Revelation 5:4-5]



I AM Noah’s ark in a world still filled with sin.

[Then the Lord said to Noah,

Come into the ark, you and all your household,

because I have seen that you are righteous before Me tn this generation.®

Genesis 7:1]



I AM the wine and the bread

[And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, blessed and broke it, and gave it to the disciples and said, Take, cat this is My body.

Then He took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink from it all of you For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Matthew 26:26-28]



I AM alive forevermore.

[I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, lam alive forevermore. Amen. And i have the keys to Hades and of Death.

Revelation 1: 18]


I AM the sprinkled blood of the Lamb on the doorposts of Israel.

[Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be a new lump. since you truly are unleavened.

For Indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us:

1 Corinthians 5: 7]



I AM the door to the Father.

[Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

John 14:6 ]



I AM the Lord who rescues those with a contrite spirit.

[The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,

and saves such as have a contrite spirit.

Psalm 34:18 ]



I AM God's Son, sent to be seen face-to-face.

[So Jacob called the name of the place Peniel

"For I have seen God face-to-face, and my life is preserved"

Genesis 32:30]



I AM He that left heaven for you.

[ No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

John 3:13 ]



I AM your sanctification.

[ Speak also to the children of Israel, saying:

* Surely My Sabbaths you shall keep, for it is a sign between Me and you

throughout your generations, that you may know that I am the Lord who sanctifies you."

Exodus 31:13]


I AM the blood atonement.

[And not only that, but we also rejoice in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliations

Romans 5:11]



I AM God's only Son.

[For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16]



I AM eternally blind to what I have forgiven.

[As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us.

Psalm 103:12 ]


I AM the bread of life, broken for you.

[And Jesus said to them, " I am the bread of life.

He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who belteves in Me shall never thirst.

John 6:35]



I AM He who blots out your transgressions.

[I even l, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake: and i will not remember your sins.

Isaiah 43:25]



IAM supplication.

[And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn.

Zechariah 12:10]



I AM the pierced Messiah,

[Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him:

And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 1:7 ]


I AM the keeper of the keys to hades and death.

[l am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen.

And I have the keys to hades and of death.

Revelation 1:18]



I AM the God of your salvation.

[He shall receive blessings from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

Psalm 24:5]



IAM the Lamb that was slain.

[And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication:

then they will look on Me whom they pierced.

Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son,

and griave for Him as one grieves fora firstborn.

Zechariah 22-10]



I AM the Father, Son and Holy Spirit,

[For there are three that bear witness in heavens

The Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirt: and these three are one.

1 John 5:7]



I AM outside the camp, come to Me.

[Therefore let us go forth to Him, outside the camp, bearing His reproach.

Hebrews 13:13]



I AM the way, the truth and the life.

[Jesus said to him,

"I am the way, the truth and the life.

No one comes to the Father except through Me.®

John 14:6]


















































このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis