God of Symbols
I AM found in My appointed feasts.
[Also in the day of your gladness, in your appointed feast, and at the beginning of your months, you shall blow the trumpets over your burnt offerings and over the sacrifices of your peace offerings; and they shall be a memorial for you before your God: I am the Lord your God. Numbers 10:10]
I AM the anointing oil
[..nor shall he go out of the sanctuary. nor profane the sanstuary of his God, for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: l am the Lord.
Leviticus 21:12 ]
IAM the bright cloud that comes to you.
[While he was still speaking, behold, a bright clound overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying. ° This is My beloved Son, in whom 1 am well pleased. Hear Him!°
Matthew 17:5]
I AM the synagogue, church, tabernacle and temple
[…nor shall he go out of the sanctuary, nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of fits God isupen him I am the Lord. Leviticus 21:12]
I AM the living water of life,
[But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst.
But the water that i shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up tito everlasting life.
John 4:14]
I AM the shofar trumpet.
[Then it came to pass on the third day, in the morning, that there were thunderings and lightnings, and a thick cloud on the mountain; and the sound of the trumpet (shofar) was very loud, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled.
Exodus 19:16]
I AM the fountain of Israel.
[Bless God in the congregations, the Lord, from the fountain of Israel
Psalm 68:26]
I AM Israel's living star.
[… a star shall come out of Jacob; scepter shall rise out of-Israel, and batter the brow of Moab, and destroy all the sons of tumult
Numbers 24:17]
I AM the passover.
[Therefore purge out the old leaven, that you may be new lump, since you truly are unleavened.
For indeed Christ, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.
2 Corinthians 5:7 ]
I AM the ark of the covenant.
[Arise, Lord, to Your resting place, You and the ark of Your strength.
Psalm 132:8]
I AM the door.
[ am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. John 10:9]
I AM the altar of the tabernacle.
[We have an altar from which those who serve the tabernacle have no right to eat. Hebrews 13:10]
I AM the balm of Gilead.
[… is there no balm in Gilead, is there no physician there?
Jeremiah 8:22]
I AM the rose of Sharon.
[lam the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.
Song of Solomon 2:1]
I AM the tree of life.
[He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saye to the churches.
To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life,
which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.
Revelation 2:7]
I AM the God of Bethel
[ Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said,
• Surely the Lord is in the place, and I did not know it."
And he called the name of that place Bethel.
Genesis 28:16 and 19]
I AM the lily of the valley.
[I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.
Song of Solomon 2:1]
I AM God whose Sabbaths are a sign between you and Me.
[ Moreover I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between them and Me, that they might know
that I am the Lord who sanctifies them.
Ezekiel 20:12]
I AM the rainbow's color
[I set my rainbow in the cloud,
and li shall be for the sign, of the covenant between Me and the earth.
Genesis 9:13]
I AM the Rock, there is no other
[Do not fear, nor be afraid; have 1 not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses.
Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock;
I know not one. Isaiah 44:8]
I AM the glory in the cloud of the temple.
[Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and paused over the threshold of the temple; and the house was filled with
Che dloud, and the court was full of
the brightness of the Lord's glory. Ezekiel 10:41]
I AM the bread of life.
[And Jesus said to them, 1am the bread of life
He who Comes to Me shall never hungers and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. John 6:35 ]
I AM your Rock, full of living water.
I ...and all drank the same spiritual drink.
For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ. 1 Corinthians 10:4 ]
I AM the light of, the world.
[As long as l am in the world, lam the light of the world.
John 9:5]
I AM a consuming fire.
[For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God.
Deuteronomy 4:24]
I AM the north, your promoter.
[For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south. But God is the Judges He puts down one, and exalts another. Psalm 75.6-7]
I AM the bright and morning star.
[I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches.
I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.
Revelation 22:16]
I AM the light
-luminous, glowing, and radiant One
[This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him there is no darkness at all
1 John 1:5 ]