God of Wonders

I AM the God who shows wonders. [I will show wonders in heaven above and signs in the earth beneath: blood and fire and vapor of smoke. Acts 2:19]

I AM the Lord, and My voice is powerful and full of majesty.

[ The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.

•Psalms 29:4]


I AM God; nothing is too hard for Me.

[Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for Me? Jeremiah 32:27]


I AM God who made all My wonderful works to be remembered.

[He has made His wonderful works to be remembered; the Lord is gracious and full of compassion. Psalm 111:4 ]


I AM God and My glory thunders.

[ The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders; the Lord is over many waters. Psalms 29:3 ]


I AM the Spirit of knowledge and understanding.

[The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding. the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord. Isaiah 212]


I AM the Holy Spirit that moved upon the deep.

[ The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep.

And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

Genesis 1:2 ]


I AM worthy of worship, glorious and incomparable.

[ Give to the Lord the glory due His name; bring an offering, and come before Him.

Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness! 1 Chronicles 16:291]


I AM the Spirit of knowledge and understanding.

[The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding. the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord. Isaiah 212]


I AM dunamis power.

[But you shall receive power (dunamis) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. Acts 1:8]


I AM the giver of all revelation.

[But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit.

For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. 

1 Corinthians 2:101


I AM glorious and full of weighty splendor.

I lf you do not carefully observe all the words of this law that are written in this book, that you may fear this glorious and awesome name, the Lord your God. Deuteronomy 28:58]


I AM He that ascended to the Father.

[Which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places. Ephesians 120]



I AM the triune God of Israel.

[But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your rememberance all things that I said to you. John 14:26]



IAM God who performs signs.

[and that you may tell

in the hearing of your son and your son's son the mighty things i have dane in Egypt, and My signs which I have done among them, that you may know that I am the Lord. Exodus 10:2 ]


I AM God who speaks in night seasons.

Todf there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, make myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream. Numbers 12:6]


I AM the King of Glory.

[ Who is this King of Glory?

The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Psalm 24:8]



I AM He who searches the mind and heart.

[all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts.

And I will give to each one of you according to your works.

Revelation 2:23 ]



I AM great and greatly to be praised.

[For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised;

He is also to be feared above all gods. 1 Chronicles 16:25 ]



I AM Yah and Yahweh.

[Sing to God, sing praises to His name; extol Him who rides on the clouds, by His name Yah, and rejoice before Him.

Psalm 68:4 ]



I AM the creator of all true worship.

I God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

John 4:24 ]



I AM wisdom.

[ Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom:

I am understanding, I have strength.

I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently will find me.

Proverbs 8:14 and 17]



I AM omniscient.

[Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

1 Corinthians 1:25 ]


I AM the Lord who stretches out the heavens.

[Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and He who formed you from the womb:

*am the Lord, who makes all things, who stretches out the heavens all alone, who spreads abroad the earth by Myself.

Isaiah 44:241


I AM God who speaks.

[Therefore My people shall know My name; therefore they shall know in that day that I am He who speaks:

Isaiah 52:6 ]



I AM Jehovah Rapha, your healer

[Thare He made a statute and an ordinance for them, and there He tested them, and said,

"If you diligently heed the voise of the Lord your God and do what is right to His sight

give car to His commandments and keap all His statutes,

I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought an the Egyptians. Far i am the Lord who heals you, Exodus 1535b-26]



I AM God who declares new things

Befare they spring forth.

[Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I deslare;

before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Isalah 42:9]



I AM the answer of your tongue.

[' The preparations of the heart belong to man,

but the answer of the tongue is from the Lord.

Proverbs 16:1 ]



I AM prophecy fulfilled: never early, never late.

[ Then He said to them, "These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all chings must be fulfilled

which were written in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalm concerning Me.'

Luke 24:44]



I AM God who gives you dreams.

[And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,

that I will pour out of my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams.

Acts 2:17]



I AM above all who are thought to be gods.

[Now 1 know that the Lord is greater than all the gods; for in the very thing in which they behaved proudly,

He was above them.

Exodus 18:11 ]













このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis