God the Reward

 I AM your exceedingly great reward.

[ After these things the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying,

•Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward."

Genesis 15:1]


I AM the Lord, taste and see that I am good.

[Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him! Psalm 34:8 ]



I AM both the giver and the gifts.

[Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. James 1:17]


I AM the preparer of your place in heaven.

[And if I go to prepare a place for you, / will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

John 14:3 ]


I AM able to give you much more than this.

[ Then Amaziah said to the man of God,

*But what shall we do about the hundred talents, which I have given to the troops of Israel? And the man of God answered,

"The Lord is able to give you much more than this. 2 Chronicles 25:9 ]


I AM the one source of all true wealth.

[Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation of shadow of turning. James 1:17 ]



I AM the Spirit of liberty.

[Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17]



I AM He who anoints your head with oil

I You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies:

You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over Psalm 23:5]



I AM the bridegroom returning for My bride.

[ And the Spirit and the bride say, 'Come!" And let him who hears say, Come! And let him who thirsts come.

Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. Revelation 22:17 ]



I AM the Lord who looks on those who tremble at My Word.

[' For all those things My hand has made, and all those things exist,' says the Lord.

•But on this one will look:

On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit, and who trembles at My word.

Isaiah 66:2 ]



I AM God who prepares a table for you in the presence of your enemies.

[You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;

You anoint my head with oil my cup runs over.

Psalm 23:5]



I AM in the midst of two or three gathered in My name.

[For where two or three are gathered together in My name,

Lam there in the midst of them.

Matthew 18:20]



I AM God who will answer you.

[Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer; you shall cry, and He will say, Here l am.

Isaiah 58:9a ]



I AM the glory who conceals a matter for a king to search out.

[Itlis the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter. Proverbs 25:2 ]



I AM the fountain of gardens.

[ A fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and streams from Lebanon.

Song of Solomon 4:15]



I AM the resurrection of My beloved.

[Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life.

He who believes in Me,

though he may die, he shall live John 11:25]



I AM God whose throne is in heaven.

[The Lord is in His holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven;

His eyes behold,

His eyelids test the sons of men. Psalm 11:4 ]



I AM from above.

[And He said to them,

'You are from beneath; lam from above.

You are of this world; 1am not of this world. John 8:23 ]



I AM the Lord

whose countenance beholds the upright.

[For the Lord is righteous, He loves righteousness;

His countenance beholds the upright. Psalm 11:7 ]




I AM the just rewarder of all who seek Me.

[But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Hebrews 11:6]



I AM God who teaches you to profit.

[Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel:

I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit,

who leads you by the way you should go. Isaiah 48:17 ]



I AM the giver of abundant life.

[The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.

I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. John 10:10]



I AM more than you can ask or think.

[For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:9 ]



I AM sitting at the right hand of the Father.

[Jesus said, "I am, And you will see the Son of Man _sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.

Mark 14:62]



I AM the maker of many mansions therein.

[In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2]


I AM the Sabbath rest.

[Therefore the Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath. Mark 2:28]



I AM the inheritance of the Levite.

[The priests, the Levites-all the tribe of Levi - shall have no part nor inheritance with Israel: they shall eat the offerings of the Lord made by fire, and His portion.

Therefore they shall have no inheritance among their brethrens

the Lord is their inheritance , as He said to them. Deuteronomy 18:1-2 ]



I AM the fountain of life.

[The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to turn one away from the snares of death. Proverbs 14:27 ]



I AM the giver of great wisdom.

[If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

James 1:5]



I AM the Holy Spirit that hovers over your life to bring higher order.

[ As an eagle stirs up its nest, hovers over its young, spreading out its wings, taking them up, carrying them on its wings, so the Lord alone led him. Deuteronomy 32:11-12 ]









































このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Ex muslim Al Quran mengakui Yesus Berkuasa