God the Shepherd
I AM your shepherd, you shall not want.
[ The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Psalm 23:1 ]
IAM the rod that chastises and brings you comfort.
[Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me,
Psalm 23:4]
IAM in the desert wilderness to be tender with you.
[Therefore, behold, I will allure her, will bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfort to her.
Hosea 2:14]
I AM near to those who have a broken heart.
[The Lord is near to those who have a broken heart,
and saves such as have a contrite spirit.
Psalm 34:18]
I AM your confidence.
[ For the Lord will be your confidence, Sand will keep your foot from being caught. Proverbs 3:26]
IAM compassion.
[The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy. Psalm 145:8]
I AM in the Father.
[Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for that sake of the works themselves.
John 14:11]
I AM with you and will keep you wherever you go.
[Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until have done what I have spoken to you. Genesis 28:15]
I AM the refuge of the poor.
[You shame the counsel of the poor, but the Lord is his refuge.
Psalm 14.6]
I AM your Rather.
[Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven.
Matthew 23.9]
I AM God in the stillness.
[Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!
Psalm 46:10 ]
I AM the Lord, he who is joined with Me is one spirit with Me.
[But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
1 Corinthians 6:17]
I AM the Spirit of counsel.
[The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.
Isaiah 11:2 ]
I AM your provider.
[ Then Abraham lifted his eyes and looked, and there behind him was a ram caught in a thicket by its horns. So Abraham went and took the ram, and offered it up for a burnt offering instead of his son.
And Abraham called the name of the place, The-Lord-Will-Provide; as it is said to this day,
"In the Mount of the Lord it shall be provided."
Genesis 22:13-14]
IAM tenderness.
[ Remember, O Lord, Your tender mercies and Your loving kindnesses, for they are from of old.
Psalm 25:6 ]
I AM the true shepherd.
[l am the good shepherd; and 1 know My sheep, and am known by My own.
John 10:14]
I AM the dispeller of all fear and doubt.
[Fear not, for i am with you; be not dismayed, for i am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, / will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 ]
I AM interceding for you right now
[Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Romans 8:27 ]
I AM love.
-I He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.
1 John 4:8 ]
I AM the staff that retrieves you.
[Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4 ]
I AM man's friend who sticks closer than a brother.
[A man who has friends must himself be friendly, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24 ]
I AM the shepherd's rod.
[Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, / will fear no evil; for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. Psalm 23:4 ]
[I AM God who is with you in the valley of the shadow of death.
[Fear not, for l am with you; be not dismayed, for l am your God. /will strengthen you, yes, / will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 ]
I AM there with you.
[But they said, " We have certainly seen that the Lord is with you." Genesis 26:28a]
I AM God who strengthens you.
[I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13]
I AM the candle lighting your path.
[For You will light my lamp;
the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness, Psalm 18:28]
I AM the Lord; precious in My sight is the death of all My saints.
[Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His Saints. Psalm 116:15 ]
I AM the Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father.
[For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given;
and the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6 ]
I AM your peace and calm.
[ For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation.
Ephesians 2:14 ]
I AM He who wipes away your tears.
[He will swallow up death forever, and the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces: the rebuke of His people He will take away from all the earth: for the Lord has spoken.
Isaiah 25:8]
I AM the saving refuge of My anointed,
[ The Lord is their strength, and He is the saving refuge of His anointed.
Psalm 28:8]