God the Warrior
I AM the battle standard.
[ So shall they fear
the name of the lord from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun; when they enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah 59:19]
I AM your sharp, two-edged sword.
[To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword.
Revelation 2:12]
I AM your battle cry.
[So the people shouted when the priest blew the trumpets. And it happened when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat.
Then the people went up into the city.
every man straight before him, and they took the city. Joshua 6:20]
I AM a warrior and My Kingdom is spread by force.
[The Lord is a man of war; the Lord is His name.
Exodus 15:3]
I AM the Lord mighty in battle.
[Who is this King of Glory 8
The Lord strong and mighty. the Lord mighty in battle. Psalm 24:8]
I AM the one who annihilates Satan's plans.
[And the God of peace
will crush Satan under your feet shortly. Romans 1620a]
I AM the Spirit of might.
[ The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, The spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might,
the Spirit of knowledge and of fear of the Lord.
Isaiah 11:2]
I AM the master planner of all nations and kingdoms.
[For the kingdom is the Lord's and He rules over the nations.
Psalm 22:28]
I AM He who leads you for My great name's sake.
[He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
Psalm 23:3]
I AM the conqueror of death, hell, and the grave.
[O Death, where is your sting ?
O Hades, where is your victory?
But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 15:55, 57]
I AM both warrior and poet.
[ My heart is overflowing with good themes I recite my composition concerning the King: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.
Psalm 45:1]
I AM the supreme God, deliverer and possessor.
(And blessed be God Most High,
who has delivered your enemies into your hand.
Genesis 14:20a ]
I AM the Lord of Hosts.
[Then Micaiah said
'Therefore hear the word of the Lord;
I saw the Lord sitting on His throne, and all the host of heaven standing by, on His right hand and on His left." 1 Kings 22:19]
I AM the kingdom, the power and the glory.
[And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one.
For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever
Matthew 6:13]
I AM God who cast out nations before you.
[ Do not defile yourselves with any of these things:
for by all these the nations are defiled, which I am casting, out before you.
Leviticus 18:24 ]
IAM commander-in-chief of all heaven's armies.
[And the armies in heaven, clothes in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
Revelation 19:14]
I AM He who drives out the wicked before you.
[Do not think in your heart, after the Lord your God has cast them out before you, saying, Because of my righteousness
the Lord has brought me in to possess this land ®& butlit is because of the wickedness of these nations that the Lord is driving them out from before you. Deuteronomy 9:4]
I AM the defender of those who believe in Me.
I My defense is of God, who saves the upright in heart Psalm 7:10]
I AM your strength.
[ The Lord is my strength and song, and He has become my salvation;
He is my God, and I will praise Him; my father's God, and I will exalt Him.
Exodus 15:2 ]
I AM the Lamb sitting on the throne.
[...for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
Revelation 7:17]
IAM your victorious banner.
[And Moses built an altar and called it's name,
'The-Lord-ls-My-Banner. Exodus 17:15]
I AM the fullness of greatness, power, glory, victory and majesty.
[Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power and the glory, the victory and the majesty; for all that is in heaven and in earth is Yours;
Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head over all.
1 Chronicles 29:11 ]
I AM God Almighty and infinite in strength.
[Also God said to him: "I am God Almighty.
Be fruitful and multiply: a nation and a company of nations shall proceed from you, and kings shall come your body. Genesis 35:1]
I AM the Lion of the tribe of Judah.
[ But one of the elders said to me, Do not weep.
Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has prevailed
to open the scroll and to loose its seven seals." Revelation 5:5 ]
I AM the sword of the Spirit.
[And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Ephesians 6:17 ]
I AM your high tower.
[My loving kindness and my fortress, my high tower and deliverer,
my shield and the One in whom I take refuge, who subdues my people under me. Psalm 144:2]
I AM the defender of Israel
[Behold, He who keeps Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Psalm 121:4]
I AM your fortress.
[My loving kindness and my fortress, my high tower and my deliverer,
my shield and the One in whom I take refuge, who subdues my people under me. Psalm 144:2 ]
I AM omnipotent.
[And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, as the sound of many waters and as the sound of mighty thundering, saying,
"Alleluia! For the Lord God Omnipotent reigns! Revelation 19:6 ]
I AM the enemy of the enemies of Israel
[And the fear of God, was on all the kingdoms of those countries when thay heard that the Lord had fought against the enemies of Israel
2 Chronicles 20:29]