Ramesses ii wife henutmire Moses Step mother

“And his wife Jehudijah bare Jered the father of Gedor, and Heber the father of Socho, and Jekuthiel the father of Zanoah. And these are the sons of Bithiah the daughter of Pharaoh, which Mered took.”

‭‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭4‬:‭18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

https://bible.com/bible/1/1ch.4.18.KJV

https://bible.com/bible/1/ecc.3.14.KJV Pharaoh's daughter, often identified as Thermuthis or Bithiah, found baby Moses in the Nile and raised him as her son in the Egyptian palace, though historical records don't definitively name her, some scholars link her to Seti I's family, making her potentially Seti I's daughter or wife. While the Bible calls her "Pharaoh's daughter," traditional Jewish texts name her Bithiah, and Josephus calls her Thermuthis. 

Key Details:
  • Biblical Account: Exodus tells of Pharaoh's daughter finding Moses in a basket, adopting him, and naming him, as detailed in Exodus 2:1-10.
  • Names & Identity:
    • Bithiah: A name given in rabbinic tradition, sometimes depicted as Pharaoh Ramesses I's daughter and wife to Seti I.
    • Thermuthis: The name used by the historian Josephus for the princess who rescued Moses.
  • Connection to Seti I: Some theories suggest she was a daughter or wife of Seti I, possibly Henutmire (who was Seti I's daughter and wife of his successor Ramesses II) or Tuya(Seti I's wife).
  • Role: She was pivotal in Moses' survival, providing him with royal upbringing, though she was not his biological mother (Jochebed). Henutmire (or Henutmire) was a Great Royal Wife of Ramesses II and likely his younger sister, but she is not traditionally listed as having children with him; instead, some sources link her (as a potential adoptive mother figure) to the biblical story of Moses, while other Egyptian sources mention daughters of Ramesses II like Meritamen or Bintanath as queens, not Henutmire having her own offspring. She was the daughter of Seti I and Tuya, making her Ramesses II's sister and wife, and she served as Great Royal Wife, but evidence of her bearing children is lacking, with her role often intersecting with figures like the "Pharaoh's Daughter" in religious traditions. 
    Key Points about Henutmire:
    • Parentage: Daughter of Pharaoh Seti I and Queen Tuya.
    • Relationship to Ramesses II: Younger sister and Great Royal Wife of Ramesses II.
    • Children: No definitive Egyptian records name children born to Henutmire.
    • Biblical Connection: In some interpretations, she is identified as the Pharaoh's daughter who found and adopted Moses, though this is a religious tradition, not confirmed by Egyptian records.
    • Titles: "King's Daughter of his body, his beloved, the Great Royal Wife".
    • Significance: Her marriage to Ramesses II (as his sister-wife) was significant, and she is depicted on monuments from his reign. 



このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis