Becoming like Jesus is not instant

1998

2002 pray to Jesus at 4

2010 beginning of 

2016 no more

2017 baptism no porn God Bible study but still seek money myself and woman
2018 no porn money money woman lesbian began no God again
2019 crisis lose everything at once play with deep sins dark side etc emotional and mental at risks
2020 2028 channel hell, encounter , share Jesus charity etc demonic attack
2021 covid struggle with lesbianism play with dark side a bit still seek Jesus as well
2022 godlife on youtube ads my dad changed a bit began to work with my dad gym
Demonic attack
2023 began to go with God lesbianism again porn a bit but seek God on youtube more and share Jesus
2024-2025 trading addiction lost all money and jobs almost learn about risk finance management began rage kill anger cursing non stop 
psychology family relationships and God’s guidance 
No peace no God in it
2026 let go bad stuff read Bible everyday pray without ceasing 

Without close to Him I HAD NO PEACE
I HAVE NO PEACE I AM INSANE
IM INSANE I WANNA DIE
NO ONE CAN LIVE WITHOUT SANITY
NO ONE



From baby until adult
NOTHING GOOD IN MY LIFE
BUT JESUS

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis