Our Efforts Matters

I agree with her : 


I have often wondered why Christians mature so differently. Some accept Christ and immediately want to be missionaries. Others become Christians and seem largely unchanged for some time. I know even now I Will read something in the Bible or hear a sermon and think, " Why didn't I know that?" But the reality is that we mature at different paces, according to our effort, and our need to work through wrong beliefs and prejudices. The goal is to be on the path to becoming like Jesus.

If you read the gospels, you will never find Jesus saying, "Oh, it's ok, your wrong doing is not important." No, he says, "You sinned, but I forgive you."

Respect sometimes means respecting the office or position the person has, not the person himself.

Peter wrote in 1Peter 2:17 to respect the king. The king at that time was Nero, a world class tyrant and butcher.

You are so right. Breaking bad habits is not easy.

The important thing is if you fall, get up and get back on track. I like to play the piano. I find if I make one mistake and keep thinking about how I messed up, the whole piece can be ruined.

Recovery is the key. Shake it off and keep going.

Yes, your choice of friends is important. A good friend can help you become the person you want to be. A bad friend drags you down. 

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis