Some Muslim Weapon

 



God says in the Bible:

*i am God, not a man.* (Hosea 11:9)
"I am not a man nor Son of Man." (Numbers 23:19)
"To whom will vou compare me? Or who is my equal?" says the Holy One. (Isaiah 40:25)
No one can see God:
But He said You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live" (Exodus 33:201
"He alone possesses immortality and lives in unapproachable light, whom no human has ever seen orisableto see. To him be honorand cremol power! Amen." (1 Timothy бe16)
"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God. [bel honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen" (Timothy 1:17)


All I hope is in You, all I hope is in You
All the glory to You, God, the light of the world
Jesus Messiah, name above all names
Blessed redeemer, Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners, the ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah, Lord of all

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis