God understands all

But i admit English bible n even Jesus painting n historical books n proofs

Were most better in English people 
Western people more advanced 
Jews more advanced 
The Bible had more wisdom n knowledge in everything compare to any books
That’s why most Christians succeed

I read the Quran n it is so different than the Bible
So difficult 
But also the Bible without discernment n Holy Spirit n LOVE TOWARDS GOD
BRINGS DEATH as well

So we dunno why
But im grateful totally that GOD EXPOSED ME TO FIRST 2028 channel testimonies n teaching 
It is good
10love commandment n love of money n pride led to more sins n loveless deeds

N many story n festivals of Jesus

N i learn mostly family relationships n social skills from you

Overall I thank God

Yes u were not perfect neither do I 
So trust n spiritual fulfillment only MET IN GOD
always

Me n my dad unhealthy relationship led to more problems for both of us
Different sex
Different age
Different gender n most likely we were not couple
WE R NOT SUPPOSED TO BE COUPLE
WE SUPPOSED TO BE DAD N DAUGHTER 

N OFC I RARELY CALL HIM DAD
BECAUSE ONLY GOD IS MY FATHER

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis