Until Gray Hair Isaiah 46:4


🙏 Verse of the Day: Isaiah 46:4
Isaiah 46:4 is a promise of God’s enduring faithfulness, assuring that He will sustain, carry, and deliver His people from youth throughout old age and gray hairs. It highlights that the Creator remains the same, providing constant care, support, and protection throughout a person's entire lifetime.
Key Aspects of Isaiah 46:4:
  • Unwavering Care:
     God promises to bear and carry His people, contrasting with idols that must be carried by their worshippers
    .
  • Lifelong Faithfulness: The commitment extends from early life to "hoar hairs" or old age.
  • Divine Sustenance: God is the Creator ("I have made") who promises to sustain and rescue ("I will bear and carry").
Common Translations:
  • NIV: "Even to your old age and grey hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you".
  • KJV: "Even to your old age am I he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you".
  • NLT: "I will be your God throughout your lifetime—until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you".

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis