Jesus is like Batman Character
Analogy
I went through all with Jesus
But its like
A superhero
A batman
I enjoyed his movie character
Poster game books cartoon
Songs music about him
I seen others talkingworhsip n loving him
N his shirt n books n comics
N cartoon
But i don’t believe he is real
He just fairy tale
That helped me went through all alone
To fight with him
Idea in my head
But he doesn’t know me
He didn’t see me
He just fairy tale
But i went through all with him
Wish him to be real
Wish him he would love me
Wish him he would be coming home
Wish him he would hold me
Etc
Since kid when i began having problems n sexual abuse especially
So yeah
Thats God amazing journey with me
Totally
Alone
With Him alone
But its all idea
Books fantasy n movies
Thats why i never pray or talk to him
Because i dont think he see
Heard about me
Or even like me back
Or even there to help n protect me
B guide me
N love me
Not at all
Thats my journey with God