Faith and Obedience
Hi Dini,
Here is a quantitative way to measure your faith and obedience to God. There are 2 Bible verses that I use to check on how I am progressing on my faith journey.
Proverbs 3:5,6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths.
1. Am I trusting God in all problems and situations or do I worry about things?
2. Are there situations that I think I have all figured out and don't need God's help? I have lived long enough to have experienced situations that I thought I completely understood and discovered I didn't have a clue.
3. Do I allow God into all areas of my life or ar there situations I would like him to stay out of?
If I follow these verses to the best of my ability, God is pleased to direct my paths. It is a wonderful way to live.
Sunny
God made him who had no sin to be sin for us so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
2 Corinthians 5:21