Faith

Hi Dini,


You say such strong statements of faith in both God and Jesus. And yet you have times of doubt and anger. We all have times of doubt and uncertainty. In our country we have an expression “all in.” That means we are totally committed to something, no turning back. I think that you need to decide if you can say I am all in to God. That does not mean you can never be disappointed or even angry, but it will not change your commitment. A man in Mark 9 said, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief."

As far as a normal relationship, even marriage, God can do amazing things in healing and attitudes. Don’t say never, say not right now.


There is nothing wrong with being a strong, independent, responsible woman. God can use you just as you are.


Each of us has problems that last life long. We will have to wait for heaven to live a carefree life. But God promises to be with us, strengthen us, and give us the ultimate victory.


Blessings,

Sunny 

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis