God is Working

 Your last message really blessed my heart. It obvious that God is working in your life. When we first started writing, you had all the pieces of the spiritual puzzle but didn’t know how to put them together: yes, God loves me, but he is mad at things in my life, I feel forgiven, but God will judge me, I have serious problems, God will help, no, maybe not.


Now, if I understand you correctly, you realize that you are an imperfect person whom God loves very much. I think you have opened your heart to him, whereas before you were guarded, holding back. Now he can work on molding you to be more like Jesus. I have found in my life that some attitudes just seem to change. Something that angered or bothered me all of a sudden didn’t any more. God enabled me to see things differently—usually from a less self-centered viewpoint. Other issues are harder to change. Hebrews 12:1 says to throw off everything that hinders and the sin that entangles us. Sometimes when we throw, it doesn’t go far.:) but we keep trying.

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis