God of Symbols

I AM found in My appointed feasts.

[Also in the day of your gladness. in your appointed feast, and at the beginning of your months, you shall blow the trumpets over your burnt offerings and over the sacrifices of your peace offerings; and they shall be a memorial for you before your God: I am the Lord


I AM the bright cloud that comes to you.

[While he was still speaking, behold, a bright clound overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying. "This is My beloved Son, in whom lam well pleased. Hear Him!°

Matthew 17:5 ]



LAM the synagogue, church, tabernacle and temple.

[anor shallihe go out of the sanctuary. nor profane the sanctuary of his God; for the consecration of the anointing oil of his God is upon him: I am the Lord.

Leviticus 21:121


I AM the shofar trumpet.

[Then it came to pass on the third day, in the morning, that there were thunderings and lightnings, and a thick cloud on the mountain; and the sound of the trumpet (shofar) was very loud, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled.

Exodus 19:161



I AM Israelis living star.

[U see Him, but not now; 1 behold, Him, but not near a star shall come out of Jacob; a'scepter shall rise out of Israel, ani batter the brow of Moab, and destroy all the sons of tumult.

Numbers 24:171


I AM the door.

[ am the door.

If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

John 10:9]


I AM the balm of Gilead!

Dods there no balm in Gilead, is there no physician there?

Jeremiah 8:221



I AM the God of Bethel

I Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said,

• Surely the Lord is in the place, and I did not know it."

And he called the name of that place Bethel.

Genesis 28:16 and 19]



I AM God whose Sabbaths are a sign between you and Me.

I Moreover I also gave them My Sabbaths, to be a sign between them and Me, that they might know

that I am the Lord who sanctifies them.

Ezekiel 20221


I AM the Roch, there is no other [Do not fear, nor be afraid; have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses.

Is there a God besides Me?

Indeed there is no other Rock;

1 know not one.

Isaiah 44:8 ]


I AM the bread of life.

[And Jesus said to them, 1 am the bread of life.

He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst®

John 6:35 ]



I AM the light of the world.

* LAs long as lam in the world, lám the light of the world.

John 9:51


I AM the north, your promoter.

1 Por exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south.

But God is the Judges

He puts down one, and exalts another.

Psalm 75:6-71


I AM the light

luminous, glowing, and radiant One

This is the message which we havalheard ron Himand declare, toyou, that Gods light and in Him sno darkness at all

1 John 1:5 ]






 

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis