Honesty

 First of all, God values honesty in the workplace. It does not mean you always have to lose. You can drive a hard bargain; just don’t cheat.


It is not only men that are strong. Women can be strong, but in different ways. Look at the woman honored in Proverbs 31. She has endurance for long days, physical strength for her projects, and emotional strength for managing employees.

Jesus told his disciples that if people they shared the gospel with weren’t interested to just move on and not waste their time with them. 

You may not have asked to be born, but that does not obligate God to take care of you. He wants you to have a relationship with him through accepting that Jesus paid for your sins by his death on the cross. Then you become a member of his family, his child so to speak, and his provision and protection applies to you. He will hear and answer your prayers and guide you on the right path.

Why don’t you ask God what he has in mind for you? You might discover something interesting.

I agree with your comment that most Of your problems are intensified by emotional problems swept under the rug.

Yes, I actually read all your emails and pray about answering them. I value our growing friendship and would like to help you with some of your problems. I don’t think my mind is cloudy and I am happy to be asked questions.

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis