Salvation is Jesus real?

 Salvation is God’s gift. It is not a reward; you could never earn it. He decided to offer it because of. His love, mercy and grace ( his being wonderful when he didn’t have to). It is a fact, not a feeling. Since I know what goes on in my heart, the days I feel I deserve it are few and far between. We need to come to the place where we can honestly say, “Yes, I believe.” That’s what God wants to hear, not our performance, which will never be perfect.


Is Jesus real? There have been many books written on this question. There is no archaeological evidence. Paul knew Jesus’ brother, James, and Peter both of whom would have known Jesus was real. Josephus, an historian, mentioned Jesus by name. Two decades later, two Romans wrote about Jesus, the founder of the sect Christianity who was executed. But the biggest proof, in my mind, is the conviction that God gives in your heart that he is real. Answered prayer, greater knowledge of God through Bible study lead to assurance that you are living in truth.

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis