The Son of God
I have no idea whether people who contact me are gay or not. I don’t ask. The most important question in life is “Do you know Jesus?” That is the Deciding point with God. All people are born sinners. Some live “good” lives, some live evil lives, but all miss the mark if they do not accept Jesus as Lord and Savior.
I have had other long discussions with people over marital infidelity, jobs, entrance into college.
By the way, Jesus did say he was the Son of God.
John 10:30. I and the Father are one. (Jesus speaking)
John 8:58. I tell you the truth…before Abraham was born, I am! (I am is God’s name.)
Many people worshipped him and he did not rebuke them.
God accepted Jesus’ crucifixion as payment for sin when he raised him from the dead. Only God could pay such an infinite penalty.
Do not harbor hatred for others who have hurt you terribly. They deserve it, but it damages you more than it hurts them. Let God settle it. He is patient, waiting for them to repent. If they do not, they face hell at the judgment day. God rewards lavishly and punishes viciously.