2028 is the time?

Does 2028 really end

I always see 28 on my clock almost everyday 


Does God really answer n heard my prayers for the first time ever

I realized there is a Father looking down at me

Since kid i prayed to Him

But didn’t believe He is real as if He is santa Clause or batman n cartoon on the book only

So nobody Fear Him

N nobody care to do whats right n wrong


Because idk how to seek truth

N idk what idk 

What im missing out or whats wrong eith me

So i dont know what to do

As kid

Nobody teaching me anything 

Totally useless adult

Totally useless family 



Does the first prayer n question i ever asked Him

Was when You come back

N why 7days

Why plants first than the sun


N my prayers as teens

What about other religions or why faith but can do whatever sin we want

I belive because i wasn’t aware of past history

I wasn’t aware nor taught 

Anything


It makes me angry with God


I wasn’t taught any right wrong

Christianity at school 


Its all just science n sins n money n business n nothing 

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis