I was blind but now I SEE

i was blind but now i see Indonesia +4 "I was blind but now I see" is a profound statement of transformation, rooted in the biblical account of Jesus healing a man born blind (John 9:25). It signifies a shift from ignorance or spiritual darkness to understanding and faith. The phrase is also famously used in the hymn "Amazing Grace," highlighting salvation.
Key Contextual Points:Biblical Origin: Found in John 9:25, where a man healed by Jesus tells the Pharisees, "One thing I do know: I was blind, and now I see".Spiritual Meaning: It symbolizes moving from "spiritual blindness"—an inability to understand truth or God—to spiritual sight.
Cultural & Religious Impact: The phrase represents a powerful testimony of life-altering change, often used to describe salvation or a sudden, clear understanding of truth."Amazing Grace": John Newton’s famous hymn includes the lyrics, "I once was lost, but now am found, Was blind, but now I see," reinforcing the theme of divine grace.
The phrase emphasizes a direct, personal experience of transformation that requires no further explanation beyond the change itself.

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis