スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Paul talks about Growing Up


The Apostle Paul talks about growing up spiritually primarily in Ephesians 4:15, where he encourages believers to "speak the truth in love, [and] grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ". [1]

Paul elaborates on the concept of spiritual maturity in a few other key passages:
Ephesians 4:14-15: Paul contrasts maturity with childhood, writing that believers should no longer be "children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine". You can explore the full passage and context on Bible Gateway.
1 Corinthians 13:11: He famously states, "When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways."
1 Corinthians 14:20: He urges the church to "do not be children in your thinking. Be infants in evil, but in your thinking be mature." [1, 2, 3, 4, 5]
These verses emphasize moving past spiritual infancy to become grounded, loving, and Christ-like in behavior. [1]

John 3:16 God loves you

Father God Jesus Holy Spirit 

2028end.com

Godlife.com

10lovecommandments.com

 

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis