Why Nobody Tell Me

 I belive because i wasn’t aware of past history

I wasn’t aware nor taught 

Anything


It makes me angry with God


I wasn’t taught any right wrong

Christianity at school 


Its all just science n sins n money n business n

 nothing Everything looks easy when people do it

Until

U do it urself

Why nobody teach me the bilble -.-

Abarham descendant etc


WHY NOBODY TELL ME GOD IS REAL

JESUS IS REAL

WHY I WAS NOT AWARE OF JISTORY N CULTURE N I WAS DUMB DOWN BY MEDIA TV MUSIC ROCK RAP SINS MONEY

 PORN

I hv shared gospel offline for 5years giving my money charity n then lose all money in gambling recently :))


2026 i started online ministry for 5months now

To western people

Also

But recently more into Indonesian people 

4millions muslims n atheist or whatever see Bible study n gospel n sermons picture of pages of my Bible 😂 

N in youtube

I shared the same

With muslims or Christian whatever they believe in

Seen dozen thousands people

Yeah n also they just watch anything actually not just ur letters

Anything

Bible horror

Music

Photo

A whatever random picture 

But this generation i hope

Will know truth

So no one will be like me

-.-

Some laugh

Compare Quran n Bible

Bible is more logically making sense n real n wisely written n full of wisdom

Some agree

Some disagree 

Thats life

Thats people


このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis