Not because I Am Perfect
It’s very important to understand that not because I’m sinless Not because I am holy that Jesus appeared to me, not at all as I told you don’t talking about my sin since
I was a kid that I don’t even realize it’s sent my sin. My my everything is so huge. My sins are so big that that it’s unbelievable but what I’m talking about this when he is happy to see me it’s because I put my trust in him ask my God as my savior and I call him and I pray to him since I was a kid. I pray to to know him to get baptized and trying to follow him trying to repaint trying to change, trying to kill my selfish disgusting habit and trying to be like him. I’m trying to be selfless trying to be patient trying to be like JesusAnd that’s it that’s why I feel clean. I feel no burden of sin. I feel free and the truth will set you free and you feel like God did not hate you and you feel like God what’s up time we do feel scared. I feel scared sometime because after I do not hear Jesus anymore and I don’t know where Jesus is and after the first time we met and I believe 2028 and suddenly after two years later, he a little bit warning me about things and then after that, he say nothing until this point, he did not say anything that’s why I’m a bit scared so we better ask Jesus where he is and I still seen every day all we do is sin and sin, as disgusting no matter big or small as sin as a sin, and it’s disgusting in Jesus in God‘s eyes so no amount of good things you do will cleanse you only the blood of Jesus, sacrifice of Jesus on the cross when you ask forgiveness, please cleanse me with your blood. I’m sorry Jesus, I’m sorry Jesus because the only person that can forgive, you is Jesus because it said in the Bible, that the son of man will judge, and the son of man can forgive sin. The son of God can forgive sin because he’s the son of man because Jesus understand because he is the son of man so when Jesus is happy to see me like there is like I cannot describe. It’s like nobody ever happy to see me like the way he is the way he does not even my parents. Happy to see me. Nobody’s happy to see me except Jesus Christ himself when he first time talk to me and that’s weird to me and not because I’m perfection unless since I was a kid, even though I’m a victim, even though I tried to obey, but I do still sick I do still send and make mistakes and still that’s enough to send me to hell even though I’m a team of steel I never take peoples ride. I never do this I never or disobey. I did not revenge but until I get a adult, I get mature and then when I wanna revenge, I wanna curse. I wanna do this and then because of pride, that’s why I be a little kid when you are older, especially when you’re in the pride of life in the prime of your pride, that’s that’s why you ought to be always be kids because kids have no pride