Charles Spurgeon about Sin

 "If I hate sin because of the punishment, I have not repented of sin, I merely regret that God is just."

CHARLES SPURGEON


"My hope lives not because I am not a sinner, but because I am a sinner for whom Christ died; my trust is not that I am holy, but that being unholy. HE is my righteousness. My faith rests not upon what 1 am or shall be or feel or know, but in what Christ is, in what He has done, and in what He is now doing for

me. Hallelujah"


A Christian must never leave off repenting, for I fear he never leaves off sinning.


"If you are living in sin, you are not called, but if you are truly Christ's, you can say,

"Nothing

pains me so much as sin; I desire to be rid of it; Lord, help me to be holy." Is this the panting of thy heart! Is this the tenor of thy life towards God, and his

divine will!"

- Charles Spurgeon


Being a Christian isn't tor sissies ittakes a real man to live for God - a lot more man than to live for the devil.

- Johnny Cash -


If the Bible is man made it wouldnt go against all of mans desires





このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Ex muslim Al Quran mengakui Yesus Berkuasa