My Glory I share with No One


…. Continued

Everything about Him
He cant be impressed 
Because well thats My doing!

All from Him all to us n we the one rewarded in heaven

Only all GLORY HONOR POWER AUTHORITY BELONG TO HIM ALONE

BECAUSE NOTHING EXISTS OUTSIDE OF HIS WILL

N EVEN THE PERFECT BEAUTY HIGHEST IQ CREATION LUCIFER EXISTED BECAUSE OF GOD N GOD NOT IMPRESSED BY LUCIFER N TOSS D HIM TO HELL …. 


….. Continued

Isaiah My Glory I share with No One
Thats why its dangerous to say Jesus n God is One
Unless they’re both God
equal n share the same name I AM

But most muslims trying to equate muhammad into God
Which disgusting 

N Muhammad himself is as vile as pedophile n lustful n ediot illiterate blind ugly murderer racist poor childhood orphans 

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Ex muslim Al Quran mengakui Yesus Berkuasa