Repent & Follow Jesus

The gospel clearly save the early people pay the money or try to obscure the crucifixion of Jesus and saying that he was in crucified and so many people against the crucifixion, but they’re not aligned with one another the Muslim used Jehovah witnesses

Satanism they all did not believe one way or one part, but they don’t agree with each other either but yet only from the 12 disciples only from this 12 people really suffering and they just sharing the gospel beat by a bit by food and now millions billions of people believe the gospel and there are many Bibles books available online off-line and all the gospel preach into the world and it’s amazing how they don’t get anything just to have disciple just barely or obey God n God do the works until today 

If the Quran or the Muslim say that Jesus was not crucified, then I cannot buy any mince follow Muslim until I die. I believe Jesus crucified throws again. I’m not sure who is God, angel son of God. I don’t really understand, but I try to believe Trinity, I deserve to believe Jesus is son of God or God the father of the Shepherd I’m not sure what that exactly means but I believe Jesus was crucified rose again since I was a kid I believe him even though I’m not sure what does that mean and I’m not sure what does that make Jesus on earth or on heaven no spirit whatever but I believe Jesus was crucified. Then I cannot be Muslim because Muslim clearly against the crucifixion death, resurrection of Jesus, which is the main reason of every salvation we have is because the death crucifixion resurrection of Jesus that’s why we can go to heaven that’s the biggest important thing for humanity that that the Muslim denied and that’s really disgusting to believe Muslim is true, but we ought to respect other believer, other beliefs, and of course, believe Jesus died on a cross and I believe what 2028 say 2000 years after the year of his death because that’s the biggest event so he died ad 28 is gonna come back ar 2028 and it’s true that now the door to salvation open now we have to excuse us and apologies in order to continue in the right pass because we saved by grace by Jesus die on a cross but now it takes, Jesus said to take up our cross daily it’s not easy though I don’t even do it


このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Ex muslim Al Quran mengakui Yesus Berkuasa