The Way God Loves You


There is a debate in evangelical community, whether or not song of Solomon should be preached as any other than a description of the love between a man and a woman great many scholars today is rejected the idea that it represents any form of fashion relationship between God specially Christ and have a list of great arguments to back them up a man and a woman, but if we were to all their arguments, they say if we were to approve everything they say we could say this this is only between a man and a woman and what is the love between a man and a woman what I mean by that is Everything that God has placed in creation, teaching and illustration of something about God in his relationship with people marriage has been given unto men teach men of the relationship between God, so I believe their arguments are nullified for us. Many principles about our relationship with the church’s relationship. Here relationship was mentioned from the past to be his counselor. First thing I deal with him about whether or not he is truly ever been born again, one of the greatest problems for the rapid pornography in the so-called church church today not the church. The church of Jesus Christ is fully in completely regenerate man who are taught of God and the power of God that is not Christian Style of life that I go to go hard I want to say something. I am not by any means, as a matter fact, Jesus depart from the never workers of the workers of lawlessness. If you’ve ever heard my preach, I never knew you you workers that the workers of law is truly saying depart for me. Every one of you claimed to be my disciples that you lived so I never gave you a law obey if you’ve ever heard my preaching, you would know for sure that I’ve been called legalist more often than an answer, but I’ll tell you this I mean no disrespect, but it’s a lot easier to learn principles than it is with the Christ, I know so many little preacher boys and some of them are 70 years old, but their whole life is nothing but little principles, but they have never cared before the Lord Closet their knees are not there nothing of going out into the woods for eight days and screaming at the gates of heaven, they honor the pilgrims all day long but they know nothing. They know nothing of their passion. It is so easy to learn principal about it is so easy to learn attribute How many men are so sick and tired of not being in the presence of God that they are willing to depart from absolutely everything, and if it means running like a wild man through the woods for a week, throwing rocks, heaven will not the presence of God I am students all the time. Dr. Piper has a tremendous College college student preaching some of the preaching some of the things that Edward wrote nothing more than a parrot memorize, and never never in the life of David never fallen on your head, even though you, Brittain that you’ve read his diary 1000 times and one of the greatest reason why Among the people, even though we were nothing but little things we’ve heard from other, our ears have heard about him, but our eyes will be offensive how much time you spend in the presence of God how much time how much time do you pull away from everyone else and even from your studies, dear brother Yourself down before him and his face even to the greatest scholar that I deeply cherish Martin Lloyd Jones constantly and his brother in England you’re going to become nothing but a bunch of of God come with me from Lebanon with me from Lebanon from the top of a man from the Her from the lion from the mountain here James first of all come with me from Lebanon and look from the top of the top of the air and what is actually being said here in the text from the top down to me come down from the den of lion come down from where the leopard live come down from those Independent places of your danger and come down to me and be with me so many things in so many places, but how quick are we to come down and be with him first of all there are so many dangerous places that are dangerous young men, young man in the a while, a very godly young man going to seminary at this moment very godly fiancé they came in and I know that he’s not he’s a man’s man. He’s a strong man. He came man and he was waiting. I said what’s wrong with you I tried so hard and I try so hard to be pure and we pray and we fast every once in a while when we’re together something happens we never we’ve never had sex together, but we’ve gone too far and it’s miserable and hating ourselves destroying us. What can I do when I said well what do you tell you to do? I said well they told me this is a hard situation. It’s a hard thing to be a difficult dangerous thing to be in love and we need to pray more and fast more and I said do me a favor go back to your account Tell them a bunch of keep their mouth shut. What do you mean young man you spiritual than me was, but I said more spiritual than they have followed through terrorist terrorist in the jungle while risking your life, said if you’re not spiritual then why are you trying to do things I would never do he said what do you mean young man you’re in hand hand combat, face-to-face combat with the devil when it comes to you to tell me what’s more dangerous than the devil telling you that you should never be alone you should never be alone with any girl unless it’s your mother or daughter place same thing I tell you this morning you cannot morale you cannot fight against this. You cannot arm yourself principles that you can walk among danger and walk awaycome down come down from these places. 


At the new covenant some things that are so beautiful Christ really did pay at all he really did paid all and when you come to the realisation the whole spirit is convicted you in your heart that you're wrong you should not be listening then to the devil who begins condemn
 He says it like this he goes you're wrong I love you come back you're wrong you are without spot before me come back I love you we have this idea that Okay

このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Ex muslim Al Quran mengakui Yesus Berkuasa