Names of God

I AM -

365 Names

Characteristics and Attributes of GOD


1. God of Wonders

7. God the Shepherd


2. God of Symbols

8 God the Ancient One


3. God of Mercy

9. God the Reward


4. God of Sacrifice

10. God the Warrior


5. God of Justice

11. God of Eternity


6. God of Promise

12. God of Every Creature


1) God of wonders
God who shows wonders
I’m the Lord and My voice is powerful and full of majesty
I’m God and nothing is too hard for me
Who make all my wonderful works to be remembered
I’m God and My glory thunders
I’m spirit of knowledge and understandings
I’m The Holy Spirit that who moved upon the deep
I’m worthy of worship glorious and incomparable 
I’m God who makes himself known through visions
I’m dunamis power
I’m the giver of all revelation
I’m glorious and full of weighty splendor
I’m He that ascends to the Father
I’m the triumph God of Israel 
I’m God who performs sign
I’m God who speaks in night seasons 
I’m the King of Glory
I’m He who searches the mind and heart
I’m great and greatly to be praised
I’m Yah and Yahweh
I’m the Creator of all true worship
I’m wisdom
I’m omniscient 
I’m the Lord who stretches out the heaven 
I’m God who speaks
I’m Jehovah Rapha your healer
I’m God who declares new things before they spring forth
I’m the answer of your tongue 
I’m prophecy fulfilled never early never late
I’m God who gives you dreams
I’m above all who were thought to be gods


2) God of symbols 
I’m found in My appointed feasts
I’m the anointing oil
I’m the bright cloud that comes to you
I’m the synagogue church tabernacle and temple
I’m the living water of life
I’m the shofar trumpet
I’m the fountain of Israel
I’m Israel’s living star
I’m the passover
I’m the ark of the covenant 
I’m the door
I’m the altar of tabernacle 
I’m the balm of Gilead
I’m the rose of Sharon
I’m the tree of life
I’m the God of Bethel
I’m the Lily of the valley

I AM the rainbow is color.

I AM the glory in the cloud of the temple.

I AM your Rock, full of living water.

I AM a consuming fire.

I AM the bright and morning star.

I AM the light

- luminous glowing, and radiant One


3) God or mercy

I AM favor and I grant favor to whom I choose.

I AM the Prince of Peace, prophesied by the prophet Isaiah.

I AM the friend of sinners.

I AM the God of peace.

I AM He who speaks from a position of mercy.

I AM gracious.

I AM the manna which came down from heaven.

I AM He who will not remember your sins.

I AM God who stretches out His hand.

I AM the liberty you seek through My spirit.

I AM God in the midst of your land.

I AM the altar of peace for your fear.

I AM the Lord who makes wise the simple.

I AM God who comforts you.

I AM gentle and lowly in heart.

I AM the Lord who exercises loving kindness.



4) God of Sacrifice 

I AM the eternal sacrifice.

I AM the crucified Messiah of Calvary.

I AM the Yom Kippur offering to expiate all sins.

I AM worthy to open and read the scroll.

I AM the wine and the bread.

I AM the sprinkled blood of the Lamb on the doorposts of Israel.

I AM the Lord who rescues those with a contrite spirit.

I AM He that left heaven for you.

I AM the blood atonement.

I AM eternally blind to what I’ve forgiven.

I AM the bread of life, broken for you.

I AM supplication.

I AM the God of your salvation.

I AM the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

I AM the way, the truth and the life.


5) God of Justice 

I AM the King of kings

I AM the One who makes unbreakable covenants with man.

I AM holy, pure, and undefiled.

I AM God by which all actions are weighed.

I AM God, My commandments enlighten the eyes.

I AM the witness on your behalf.

I AM God whose eyelids test the sons of men.

I AM the divine judge of all things.

I AM My statutes, walk in them.

I AM the Spirit of the fear of the Lord.

I AM perfect knowledge.

I AM the Lord who loves righteousness.

I AM the Lord and my judgements are righteous altogether.

I AM He who sent Moses to deliver Israel.

I AM to be feared above all gods.

I AM my judgements.

I AM the Lord who heals you.


6) God of Promise 

I AM God and I want you to believe in Me.

I AM God who shows you things to come.

I AM the Lord, the fear of Me is a fountain of life.

I AM life’s guarantor of joy and health.

I AM God who will be found by those who seek Me with all their heart and soul.

I AM He who leads you in the paths of righteousness.

I AM the sole key giver of heaven.

I AM the Lord who hears those who speak about My name.

I AM the soon coming King.

I AM God who speaks through dreams.

I AM the healing you seek.

I AM God who gives you visions.

I AM God of those who are growing old.

I AM the One coming on the white horse.

I AM the precision of My Scripture.

I AM waiting for you.


7) God The Shepherd 

I AM your shepherd, you shall not want.

I AM the rod that chastises and brings you comfort.

I AM near to those who have a broken heart.

I AM compassion.

I AM with you and will keep you wherever you go.

I AM your Father.

I AM the Lord, he who is joined with Me is one spirit with Me.

I AM your provider.

I AM the dispeller of all fear and doubt.

I AM love.

I AM man’s friend who sticks closer than a brother.

I AM God who is with you in the valley of the shadow of death.

I AM God who strengthens you.

I AM the Lord; precious in My sight is the death of all My saints.

I AM your peace and calm.

I AM the saving refuge of My anointed.



8) God the ancient One.

I AM the Lord God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

I AM the Holy Spirit who hovered over the chaos of this earth.

I AM the scared Shema of the ancients.

I AM God, the fear of Me is clean, enduring forever.

I AM the God of knowledge.

I AM God who formed the earth to be inhabited.

I AM the God of all the holy prophets in scripture.

I AM the Lord of the dance.

I AM the guiding star at Jesus’s birth.

I AM the Root of the Offspring of David.

I AM God who leads you into all truth.

I AM the Root of Jesse.

I AM the God of Jerusalem, wherein is My name.

I AM the fountain of the house of David.

I AM God who turns water into blood.



9) God the Reward

I AM your exceedingly great reward.

I AM both the giver and the gifts.

I AM the one source of all true wealth.

I AM He who anoints your head with oil.

I AM the Lord who looks on those who tremble at My Word.

I AM God who prepares a table for you in the presence of your enemies.

I AM God who will answer you.

I AM the fountain of gardens.

I AM God whose throne is in heaven.

I AM the Lord whose countenance beholds the upright.

I AM God who teaches you to profit.

I AM sitting at the right hand of the Father.

I AM the Sabbath rest.

I AM the fountain of life.

I AM the Holy Spirit that hovers over your life to bring higher order.



10) God the Warrior

I AM the battle standard.

I AM a warrior and My Kingdom is spread by force.

I AM the One who annihilates Satan’s plans.

I AM the master planner of all nations and kingdoms.

I AM He who leads you for My great name’s sake.

I AM both warrior and poet.

I AM the Lord of Hosts.

I AM God who cast out nations before you.

I AM He who drives out the wicked before you.

I AM your strength.

I AM your victorious banner.

I AM the fullness of greatness, power, glory, victory and majesty.

I AM God Almighty and infinite in strength.

I AM the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

I AM your high tower.

I AM your fortress. 

I AM omnipotent.



11) God of eternity 

I AM, I never change.

I AM one.

I AM ruler of both the night and day.

I AM King forever and ever.

I AM the Alpha and the Omega.

I AM the same every day.

I AM the resurrection and the life.

I AM God who knows all my works through eternity.

I AM the One who simultaneously sees beginning and end.

I AM Three-in-One, equal and eternal

I AM all My names.

I AM God, there is no other.

I AM He who was, is and is to come.

I AM who I Am.

I AM He who inhabits eternity.




12) God of every creature 

I AM the Lord, the fear of Me is the beginning of wisdom.

I AM the God of the seraphim.

I AM the vine.

I AM Adonai Eloheynu, there is none other.

I AM invisible, yet all creation speaks of Me.

I AM God, I want you to understand and know Me.

I AM glorified in you.

I AM more than all structures of steel, mortar and clay.

I AM the exalted head over all.

I AM God who speaks face to face.

I AM your next breath.

I AM God, and all that is in heaven and earth is Mine.

I AM high and lifted up by all creation.

I AM He who rejoices with those who rejoice.

I AM the only Creator of all that Exists.

I AM Savior of both the Gentiles and The Jews.

I AM He before whom every knee will bow.































このブログの人気の投稿

Jesus is God Proven in only 1 Chapter

Tuhan Yesus bukan Muslim Beliau dibaptis